Enterprise Learning Services (ELS) division of TeamLease-IIJT
TeamLease-IIJT’s Corporate Training wing named as Enterprise Learning Services (ELS) aims at taking Skill training & development to the corporate arena.
- The ELS vertical of TeamLease IIJT operates with a blended learning system that the company has found to be the most effective way to impart skills in the corporate sector.
- Using a mix of Satellite Enabled Training, Traditional class room training, remote labs and E-Learning with simulations & projects, as the training methodology. The biggest strength however is the ability to customize the training, both in terms of content as well as delivery methodology depending upon the unique requirements of each corporate.
- Skill Development at the Corporate sector gives an added dimension to the company’s endeavour to overhaul the Skill Eco System of the Country – fixing the 3 Es of Education, Employability and Employment.
The ELS Division is dedicated to meeting the more complex needs of larger organizations. We understand that an effective learning strategy consists of more than training events, such a strategy requires an understanding of an organization's vision, the knowledge of the systems and processes that can make an impact within the organization's culture and the experience to map these factors.
Our ELS team focuses specifically on organizations whose learning needs are complex, distributed and demand a tie-in to business metrics. We understand the multiple needs of large enterprises and recognize that no two are alike. We can meet the needs from a single source, with the facilities, resources and learning expertise to fully achieve Enterprise’s business goals.
ELS Division of TeamLease helps Organizations to :
- Expand performance by increasing productivity and effectiveness of individuals and aligning them with their business objectives
- Provide a measurable return on investment for their training Investments, creating the business justification for training expenditures
- Assess employee competencies against job requirements, identify gaps and create development plans to enable effectiveness and growth
- Efficiently and thoroughly develop and retain employees while minimizing time away from the office for training.
- Maximizing organizational performance by implementing and administering a learning solution to help simplify client’s training requirement. ELS division provides centralized managerial and administrative support services. A team of learning experts will ensure that the training solution is smoothly implemented.
The Satellite enabled training capability offers a three- fold value proposition of Cost, Quality & Scale.
- Cost Efficient: Saves the cost for corporate on multiple training sessions at multiple locations.
- Quality: Getting the good instructors and training teams to travel to all locations is a challenge. We get the best instructors to conduct training sessions from our central studios either from Bangalore or Delhi. Therefore all have access to the best. The master trainers at central studio are supported by locational trainers at every centre to ensure training efficacy.
- Scale, Speed & Convenience: The spread of IIJT centres covers all four zones in the country, while saving for its clients travel, logistics and hence employee downtime. Employees can be trained together, simultaneously and with speed as the training happens live and is real time.
- Product training
- Fresher Induction Programs
- Skill Upgrade training programs
- Certification related training programs
- Soft skills
- Training infrastructure support
- Content development